Prep Time: 15 minutes, Cook Time: 35 minutes, Servings: 6
- 120 gr butter, melted
- 130 gr sugar
- 4 gr/ml vanilla extract
- 2 whole eggs (allow to come to room temperature)
- 40 gr flour
- 40 gr BUGG’S High Protein Cricket Powder
- 45 gr cup cocoa
- 2 gr baking powder
- 1 gr salt
- 120 ml Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease a backing pan or cake form
- Take a large mixing bowl blend butter, sugar and vanilla. Beat in room-temperature eggs.
- Using a spoon, mix in sour cream. Combine flour, BUGG’S High Protein Cricket Powder, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients mix into wet mix.
- Bake 35 minutes, check and possibly bake 5-10 minutes more.
- Cool for 10 – 15 minutes